Address: K-ppersweg 2, 2031EC Haarlem
KvK number: 57507988
VAT number: NL 852611961B01
SolarToday is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. It can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
SolarToday processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide it to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name – Gender – Email address
- IP adress
- Location information
- Details about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Data that you provide yourself regarding the position, the industry in which you work and any other data related to your work as a project professional
Special and / or confidential personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify that a visitor is over 16 years old. Therefore, we advise parents to participate in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are satisfied that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on the basis of what basis we process personal data
SolarToday processes personal data for the following purposes:
- SolarToday customer registration
- Sending our newsletters
- Registration for participation in events
- Contact request log
- Participation in events
- Publication requests
- Survey submission
- To be able to contact you to perform our services
- Billing of products and services
How long we keep personal data
SolarToday does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. The data we keep about you and the time limits we use are recorded in the processing log. If you want to know how this is organized for your data, please send an email to email@example.com.
SolarToday only provides to third parties and only if it is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and requested permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to stop storing cookies. Furthermore, you can also delete all previously stored information through your browser settings.
For an explanation see: véase: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is required by law to do so, or to the extent that those third parties process the information on behalf of Google. SolarToday has no influence on this.
SolarToday has not authorized Google to use the Analytics information obtained through SolarToday for other Google services.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to see, correct or delete your personal data. You can do it yourself through your personal account settings. Furthermore, you have the right to revoke your possible consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can send us a request to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another, by your named organization.
Do you want to benefit from your right to object and / or the right to data transfer or have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Automated decision making
SolarToday does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human (for example, a SolarToday employee) in between.
SolarToday also wishes to point out that you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
SolarToday takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
SolarToday Ibérica (Tecnologías Renovables Iberica SL)
Identity of the Data Controller
Identity: Tecnologías Renovables Iberica SL – CIF: B88474630
Postal address: c/ Rumanía 8 nave 15 – 28802 – Alcalá de Henares – Madrid – España
Contact details of the data protection officer
NETConseil SL B86922473 Blas Cabrera 23 Alcalá de Henares 28806 918824112 firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES – For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the
digital rights, we inform you that in Tecnología Renovables Iberica SL we treat personal data with the following purposes:
– The commercial, administrative and fiscal management of the entity itself.
– Sending commercial information about our products and services.
– The management of personnel selection processes.
CONSERVATION PERIOD – How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained, or where appropriate, until you request the cancellation of these, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
DECISIONS – Will automated decisions, profiles or applied logic be made?
In Tecnología Renovables Iberica SL we do not carry out studies or make automated decisions with the data obtained, nor are profiles made or programmed logic applied.
LEGITIMATION – What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
– Legitimation for the execution of a contract, the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at his request of pre-contractual measures.
– Legitimation by consent of the interested party, the company will request the consent of the interested party before data collection, for this a form is used where information about the processing of their data is reported, in the case of the web it is not possible to continue with the process Unless the interested party clicks and accepts said treatment.
RECIPIENTS – To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal norm so establishes it.
RIGHTS – What rights do I have and how can I exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not, at Tecnología Renovables Iberica SL we are treating personal data that concerns you. Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request their rectification if they are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. , you can oppose the processing of your data and we will stop processing them, except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without This affects the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address email@example.com, or to our address Tecnología Renovables Iberica SL, c / Rumanía 8 nave 15 – 28802 – Alcalá de Henares – MADRID
accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (ID, driver’s license or passport).
In addition, you can contact the competent Data Protection Control Authority to obtain additional information or file a claim, https://www.aepd.es
Web Legal Notice
ADAPTATION TO LAW 34/2002 ON SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE (LSSICE).
Report of obligations according to the indications set by the LSSICE regarding the website: www.solartoday.es
The Legal Notice must be accessible from any page of the website, for example in the footer, or through a link to the Legal Notice, on all the pages that make up the website.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the entity are detailed below:
Trade name: SolarToday
Company name: TECNOLOGÍAS RENOVABLES IBERICA SL
Address: c / Rumanía 8 nave 15 – 28802 – Alcalá de Henares – MADRID
Registered in: Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 38630, Folio 198, Section 8, Page 686989, Inscription 2
PURPOSE OF THE WEB PAGE.
The purpose of the website is to promote the products and services of TECNOLOGÍAS RENOVABLES IBERICA SL (hereinafter SolarToday).
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.solartoday.es
In general, the relations between SolarToday and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND USER ACCESS.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with SolarToday or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by SolarToday and, therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of their pages is prohibited. web not even citing the sources, except with the written consent of SolarToday.
CONTENT OF THE WEB AND LINKS (LINKS).
SolarToday reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information to certain users.
SolarToday does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in third party web pages that can be accessed through “links” or links from any web page owned by SolarToday. The presence of “links” or links on the SolarToday web pages is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
Web Cookies Notice
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Reason and origin
Basically and in summary, it is imposed:
The obligation of transparency, which must be sufficiently complete to allow users to understand its purposes and the use that will be given to their data, including the following information:
• Definition and generic function of cookies.
• Information on the type of cookies used and their purpose.
• Where appropriate, information on data transfers to third countries made by the publisher.
• Conservation period.
The obligation to obtain consent must have been granted freely and in an informed manner.
• Obtaining consent through a click or similar provides proof that it has been obtained.
• That the user must have taken a clear affirmative action.
• That the user, in any case, may refuse to accept cookies.
• The CEPD has established that continuing to browse is not a valid form of consent.
• Users must be able to withdraw or revoke the consent previously granted at any time and easily.
The CEPD in its guidelines on consent, recommends renewal of consent at appropriate intervals. The Agency considers it good practice that the validity of the consent given by a user for the use of a certain cookie does not last longer than 24 months and that during this time the selection made by the user on their preferences is preserved, without being request a new consent each time you visit the page in question.
INFORMATION FOR INTERNAL USE
Considerations for the Pop-up Cookie Notice
Even in the case of NOT using cookies, (to be confirmed with your web programmer), you must provide said information in the pop-up Cookie Notice.
Cookies pop-up notice, which will appear at least the first time the user accesses the website with the notice shown in the following section followed by:
– Another link to configure or reject its use by the user, and depending on the consent that the user freely provides, the authorized cookies may or may not be installed on the device (computer, tablet, mobile, etc.).
– and another to accept the use and continue browsing, in this case all cookies can be installed on the device (computer, tablet, mobile, etc.).
Currently there are a large number of plugins, both free and paid, for most web page editors, which manage the cookies including their installation and consent.
These plugins also allow the user to modify the consent at any time they wish while browsing the web, which facilitates compliance with legal requirements.
From NETConseil we advise you to discuss this issue with your internet programmer who will know how to select the one that best suits both the editor and the internal programming of the website.
In addition, we maintain our availability so that they can consult us as much as they need directly in order to facilitate the implementation of all the necessary measures.
Once implemented, please contact NETConseil to verify the changes and their effectiveness.
TYPE TEXT FOR THE COOKIES EMERGING NOTICE:
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve the functionality of the website and your browsing experience. In our Cookies Policy you can expand the information and see how to configure them.
[Cookies Policy] [Preferences] [Accept]
TYPE TEXT FOR THE NOTICE OR COOKIES POLICY:
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file or piece of text that the websites you visit send to the browser and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make make the site more useful to you.
Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
3. Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, two types can be distinguished:
– Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, two types can be distinguished:
– Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. In any case, when persistent cookies are installed, it is recommended to reduce their temporary duration to the minimum necessary according to the purpose of their use.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, five types can be distinguished:
– Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
– Preference or personalization cookies: they allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
– Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
– Advertising cookies: they allow the management of banners and other advertising spaces that the web editor may have included based on criteria such as the content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits.
4. Cookies used on the web
The cookies used on the web are identified below as well as their type, duration and function, etc.
stop working properly.
6. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
• Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
• Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, erase or block your personal data whenever you wish.
• If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the person responsible for the treatment and to transfer them in full to another person responsible for the treatment.
• Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for processing.
7. Activation, deactivation and elimination of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually.
You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed.
Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed.
For more information on these options, consult the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, we will inform you again and request your consent when you visit our website again.
8. Contact details
Company Name: TECNOLOGÍAS RENOVABLES IBERICA SL
Address: c / Rumanía 8 nave 15 – 28802 – Alcalá de Henares – MADRID